Hearing aids use the same basic parts to carry sounds from the environment into your ear and make them louder. Most hearing aids are digital, and all are powered with a hearing aid battery. Small microphones collect sounds from the environment. A computer chip with an amplifier converts the incoming sound into digital code. It analyzes and adjusts the sound based on your hearing loss, listening needs, and the level of the sounds around you. The amplified signals are then converted back into sound waves and delivered to your ears through speakers.
- To hear comfortably in challenging environments: NEW Acuity™ Immersion Directionality, designed to restore natural benefits provided by the ear and improve speech audibility in difficult listening situations.
- Rechargeable hearing aid solutions: Continuous, stable power throughout your day with rechargeable hearing aids. Avoid the hassle of disposable batteries and have more confidence with long-lasting hearing aid power.*
- Better wireless streaming: Technology that provides consistent wireless performance while streaming cell phones, TV, music and other media with SurfLink® Mobile 2, SurfLink Mini Mobile and other SurfLink accessories.
- A comfortable, personalized listening experience: Capabilities that speed your transition to hearing aids with gradual adjustments, distortion-free listening in noise, and ultimate clarity for soft sounds.
- No buzzing or whistling: Our best-in-class feedback cancellation system providing feedback-free, comfortable listening all-day long.
- Durable, dependable hearing aids: Surface™ NanoShield, our pioneering water, wax and moisture repellent system, to protect and ensure durability and dependability.
- Music the way it was meant to be heard: A design that allows you to experience music in a whole new way. Now you can hear every note the way the artist intended — with pure, refined sound quality.
- Customizable tinnitus relief: Advanced Multiflex Tinnitus Technology integrated into the hearing aids to bring relief to those who suffer from ringing in the ears.
Peak Gain+(dB): 63,70,81
Fitting Range: 0-110 dB
No. of Channels: 24 Channels/ 24 Bands